Washington DC Trip: May 20-22, 2019 . Parent September Meeting: TBA
This is an exciting opportunity for your child to join his or her classmates on our annual 8th Grade Trip to the nation's capital. This trip is done with the overall goal of opening our students to the nation, history, science and culture in a safe and controlled environment.
This is a three day, action packed, fast paced trip that the students will remember for a lifetime.
Highlights of the trip:
- Tour of Gettysburg Battlefield, WWII, Korea, Vietnam War Memorials
- Visit Lincoln and Washington Monuments
- Visit the White House, Arlington National Cemetery and Capital Building
- Smithsonian Air and Space Museum
- 7 Meals are included
- Security Guards on Duty at hotel nightly
- Trip is coordinated through a long time school tour company, where students are monitored throughout the entire adventure.
- Our goal is for every student to participate.
- $425 includes transportation, lodging, meals, tours, and administrative fees.
- Spending money for snacks and souvenirs will be additional, not included in our costs.
- One time Payment paid in full on or before September 1, 2018 - $400 ($25 savings)
- Three Installments
- Payment 1 Due September 1 - $150
- Payment 2 Due November 1 - $150
- Payment 3 Due March 1 - $125
Payments can be made with cash or check in the Middle School Office or online here.
More information regarding all online payments for school fees and lunches is available here.
Contact Paul Wheeler, Middle School Principal for further information.